Year established: 1998
Minimum Deposit: $300
Spreads: 2 pips on EUR/USD
PAMM account: Yes
Certificate: КРОУФР, FSA, CySEC
Trading Functions: 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, 20 CFD
Payment Methods: wire transfer, credit cards, WebMoney
Mobile Applications: Yes
Languages: RU, EN, DE, ES, FA
1This broker green icon, this means that we trust the broker. These are the current leaders of industry of brokers, and where most of the traders are trading today. Fraud, robbery, and bad websites
The International Financial Holding FIBO Group is a group of companies that utilize the latest innovations and cutting edge technologies for internet trading in most of the world`s financial markets and asset management fields. We are now one of the largest players in the Forex and CFD markets in the world.
Internet trading in the Forex market is the main business area of the company. We are happy to share our expertise and the technologies we use with our customers. Additionally, you will be able to trade in the CFD (Contracts for Difference) market. Customers are offered MetaTrader 4, one of the best internet trading programs currently available.
Key development stages of the International Financial Holding FIBO Group:
- In 1998, a brand new company was created bearing the name of FIBO, specializing in consulting activities in the investment area. «FIBO» stands for
- Financial Intermarket Brokerage On-Line.
- In 2003, Cradlewood, Ltd. Company was opened to arrange internet trading in the Forex market.
- In May 2004, Cradlewood, Ltd. Company was renamed FIBO Group, Ltd.
- In June 2005, internet trading services in the CFD market were first provided.
- In May 2006, an office in Shanghai was opened.
Our overriding goal is to enter the ranks of the world`s biggest companies which provide internet trading services in financial markets.
Our main objectives are: to upgrade our internet dealing technologies; lower credit and transaction risks for investors; expand geographically; and constantly enhance and improve the quality of our services.
FIBO Group’s website also describes its trading platform, MetaTrader 4, accurately as one of the most popular platforms in use today. Downloads of the software and user guide are available at the website as well.
A user can navigate to clearly written descriptions of the FIBO Group’s services right from the main page of the website. This is a big plus compared to the competition. Briefly described the FIBO Group services include the following:
Forex trading services that include:
· Low spreads from 2 points for main currencies
· Instant Execution technology
· Guaranteed execution of limit orders, S/L (stop loss) orders and T/P (take profit) orders at stated prices.
· A trade desk available for trade transactions via the Internet and over the telephone 24 hours a day: from 22:00 Sunday to 22.00 Friday (CET).
· 24-hour consultations with technical support specialists.
CFD trading services that feature:
· More than 20 Contracts For Difference (CFDs) based on the most liquid global futures contracts
· Maximum possible correlation with real “live-time” stock exchange prices.
· Opportunity to gain from both price rises and price falls.
· Low margin requirements (low collateral).
· Low commission rates, from 1.2 US dollars (0.1 lot).
Partnership opportunities are also available.
Unfortunately, perhaps, as FIBO Group states: “Services described on our website are not available in the UK, the USA and Austria.”
Visit Official Website